an ultra lightweight stroller, ultra tailored for the city
stand out features:
- named as one of the hottest strollers of 2013 by lilsugar.com!
- a purebred for the inner city environment
- Mountain Buggy's most lightweight and compact stroller yet
- lightweight - less than 8kg / 17.5lbs light!
- ultra slim at just 58cm / 23"
- outstanding kerb pop! Cleverly engineered with perfect weight distribution for breezy kerb hopping around the city - just 6.5kg / 15lbs of force required
- aerotech tires - an innovation in wheel technology! A blend of EVA and rubber with hollow inner for cushioning over city terrain and high tech airless composite - very low maintenance!
- single hand fast fold with automatic frame lock
- compact stand fold for storage in tight spaces - keeps fabric off the ground
- tailfree harness - no excess tail straps
- extra large sun visor with non-velcro peek-a-boo flap
- adjustable seat position from upright to fully reclined, lie-flat for newborn
- mesh panel on seat fabric for airflow in lie flat position. Rollaway fabric cover when required
- lightweight mesh gear tray for storage on the go
- fuss free fixed handle height
- suitable for newborn to 4 years, or maximum weight limit of 20kg
- compatible with Mountain Buggy mini carrycot
- compatible with car seats using MB mini car seat adaptors
MB Mini Review
Written by: Casey
Juin 06 20135/5
It is like the MB Mini was custom made just for us. It meets our day to day needs and looks fantastic too! Minimum fuss, easy to fold, great harness system and fabulous large sun hood makes heading out the door convenient and enjoyable. Baby loves the ride, and Dad feels a bit cool when he get's to drive the buggy. It get's the big thumbs up from our whanau/family!!
Written by: Amy
Mars 21 20135/5
Awesome pram for everyday use. It's light weight, opens a and folds away with little fuss, manoeuvres really easily, great for travelling with and best of all stands up on the handle end when not in use which is perfect when in a cafe. I have the Urban Jungle which is my running pram and I love it too but the mini is great for everyday use. Can't fault it!
MOUNTAIN BUGGY MINI
Written by: SARAH
Fév 08 20134/5
Love my mountain buggy mini pram, so lightweight and easy to use, just great!!
Written by: Michelle5/5
I just love the Mountain Buggy Mini, it is so light, easy to collapse, very manoeuvrable and fits nicely in the car boot.
It is great for walks either in the park, round the streets or along the beach handling uneven surfaces well, kerbs and hard sand.
The sun cover is also fantastic as is fully adjustable and the pull out sun visor easily ensures the sun can be kept away from my daughters eyes without having to have a sunshade over the top.
Your review has been sent for 'review'!