Designed light, built compact - swift stroller is a sexy wee beast
"I love my swift! It is one if not the best purchase I have made. As promised it is light, handles like a dream and looks great." - Amanda, swift owner
stand out features:
- compact stroller - 59cm/23" wide
- lightweight - 9.5kg / 21lbs
- outstanding kerb pop! Navigate city terrain with ease
- automatic frame lock - an instant click when folding
- tailfree harness - clever and tidy with no excess tail straps
- 'gate-opening' bumper bar for easier access in & out of the main seat
- zip seat fabric, on and off the buggy frame
- adjustable handle height (from 78-106cm / 31-42" high)
- multi adjustable sunhood with flick out sun visor
- adjustable seat position from upright to full recline for newborn
- compact stand fold (96cm / 36" high, 30cm / 12" deep) with quick release wheels for a more compact pack down
- compatible with swift carrycot for newborns
- compatible with car seat using swift car seat adaptors
- suitable for newborn to 5 years, or maximum seat load of 25kg / 55lbs
- includes bottle holder
- globally safety certified
Written by: Krystal
I tried many prams in the store and found many so hard to maneuver in the store around all the tight areas. The swift handles like a dream around all the stands, and was small enough to get through those tight spaces. It folds easy is light enough to lift into the car boot. Highly recommended!
Written by: Sarah
I agonised over which buggy to buy and in the UK there aren't so many mountain buggys around, but I have been so pleased with my Swift. It has been brilliant on all terrain, easy to get in and out of the car, even a little clio boot! And has been on loads of flights with us without a problem. Six stars!
Written by: Amanda
I love my swift! It is one of if not the best purchase I have made. As promised it is light, handles like a dream and looks great.
Written by: Hayley
I love my Mountain B
Written by: Ariadna3/5
I love my Mountain Buggy Single! They are amazing sleltorrs and just glide along any surface. I've pushed my friend's double and it's just wonderful as well.
Your review has been sent for 'review'!