Outstanding kerb pop
Never underestimate the power of kerb pop!
Cleverly engineered with perfect weight distribution for optimised performance, duo allows you to ‘pop’ the front wheel up for kerb hopping around the city.
The duo™ evolves with you
Turn your duo™ into a luxury convertible with joey™ : a clip-on tote bag that offers more versatility and more opportunity for your growing family, making this slimline side-by-side an outstanding solution for one child PLUS loads of storage, two children or twins!
- Enables the duo™ to evolve with you by converting it into a viable single buggy solution
- Two bags in one!
An easy to remove, internal tote bag* that sits snug inside a tough and durable external bag. Perfect for getting your shopping in and out!
- Internal tote bag is made of lightweight recyclable fabric for the eco-friendly.*
*Additional internal tote bags can be purchased online.
carseat capsule(s)* sold separately
* car seat capsule rear-facing in some markets only. Twin mode in some markets only.
carrycots(s) sold separately
|Double the adventure, but not the width! Our side by side is easy to maneuver around the city and handles the demands of rugged terrain with ease.
take on the world together, the duo has:
• NEW automatic frame lock - an instant click when folding - coming soon!
• NEW tailfree harness - clever and tidy with no excess straps - coming soon!
• NEW style grab bar for easier access in and out of the duet - coming soon!
• NEW zip seat fabric on and off the buggy frame - coming soon!
• 9 different configuration options to cater for twins, newborn & toddler and 2 toddlers
• rear wheel suspension
• individual canopies with flick out mesh sun visors
additional features on the duo:
• adjustable and independent seat positions – from full recline (newborn) to upright (5 years)
• duo single carrycot compatible for one sleeping baby
• duo twin carrycot compatible for two sleeping babies
• car seat compatible with duo travel system
• freerider stroller board compatible
• converts to a single buggy with additional storage using the joey tote bag
• individual peek-a-boo flaps on the sun canopies - keep an eye on your child
• swivel / lock front wheel - swivel for easy manoeuvring or lock for more stability across uneven surfaces
• 12” rubber tyres with inflatable inner tubes
• 5kg / 11lb gear tray capacity
• compact stand fold with quick release wheels
• padded 5 point harnesses with quick release harness clip and safety button
• foot operated brake
• hard wearing 600D polyester fabric – water repellent and durable
• lightweight aluminium frame
• bottle holder included
newborn - 6 years
25kg / 55lb
16.5kg / 36lb
73cm / 29in
78-111cm / 31-44in
height: 103cm / 41in
depth: 34cm / 13in
EN 1888:2005 - Europe
ASTM F833-08 - USA
AS/NZS 20882000-CPN8 - Aus/NZ
SOR/85-379 - Canada