Outstanding kerb pop
Never underestimate the power of kerb pop!
Cleverly engineered with perfect weight distribution for optimised performance, terrain allows you to ‘pop’ the front wheel up for kerb hopping around the city.
the terrain melds precision steering and maximum control for getting active with refined style and manoeuvrabilty for the city.
redefining functionality and performance, the terrain has:
|16" tyres bias ply construction with a steel bead and a nylon casing with all purpose tread for absolute traction
||hand operated active brake for a more controlled push across all surfaces and gradients
|shock absorbing suspension for a smooth ride
||zip covered gear tray that keeps everything in
||follow the sun canopy for ultimate sun protection
||3-mode front wheel settings for lock back / forward and full swivel
additional features on the terrain
- NEW automatic frame lock - an instant click when folding
- NEW tailfree harness - clever and tidy with no excess straps
- NEW style grab bar for easier access in and out of the swift
- NEW zip seat fabric on and off the buggy frame
- foot park brake - while the hand operated active brake aides in slowing down the buggy, the foot park brake is used for a complete stop
- terrain carrycot compatible
- carseat compatible with terrain travel system
- face-to-face™ compatible
- freerider stroller board compatible
- a multi height, easy to adjust handle
- adjustable seat position from full recline fold (newborn) to upright (6 years)
- 5kg / 11lb gear tray capacity with zip cover
- peek a boo flap on canopy - keep an eye on your child
- compact stand fold with quick release wheels
- 6063 T5 lightweight aluminium
- follow the sun canopy with flick out mesh sun visor
- hard wearing 600D polyester fabric – water repellent and durable
- bottle holder included
flint / marble
carrycot, travel systems, sun cover, storm cover, travel bag
newborn - 6 years
25kg / 55lb
13.5kg / 29lb
63cm / 25in
86-118cm / 34-46in
height: 109cm / 43in
depth: 39cm / 15in
EN 1888:2005 - Europe
ASTM F833-10 - USA
AS/NZS 2088:2009-CPN8 - Aus/NZ
SOR/85-379 - Can
NEW! from the active to urban in seconds!
terrain™ offers the best of both worlds - from the original power of the 16” tyres to venture off the beaten track, to the style of the new 12” tyres to take on the all urban adventures.
terrain™ is an all road performance buggy, and now with the ability to downsize with the terrain 12” wheel pack, it's a versatile buggy for travel and the city adventure*!
Now you can be a powerhouse off road, yet stylishly refined in the city!
* the terrain handbrake can only be used when in use with the 16" rear tyres.
Enhanced 3-mode front wheel with tracking device
“Thanks to feedback we've received from joggers, we've taken the opportunity to further enhance a parents running experience. The free-play that was engineered into the current steering in locked mode, has been tightened in line with advice from the experts. The lock forward and lock back positions are now fixed more solidly, which improves straight line stability and tracking function”. Andrew Mawson, lead terrain engineer