Mountain Buggy's first parent facing seat - lets baby face you!
stand out features:
- rear facing - watch them watching you
- the perfect option for when your baby has outgrown their infant car seat or carrycot
- extends interaction and bonding one-on-one time with your baby
- offers dual functionality - parent facing seat on buggy and deck chair mode for chill out time off the buggy
- removable legs for deck chair mode (included)
- 5-point safety harness
- fixed 45 degree angle - the same as a car seat
- made from easy wipe clean 600 denier polyester fabric
- compatible with urban jungle, terrain and +one buggies
- compatible also with pre-2010 model urban, urban elite and terrain buggies (you will need to replace the sunhood with a current version follow-the-sun sunhood if you wish to use this with the face-to-face on an older model buggy)
- face-to-face rear facing seat is not compatible with pre-2004 Mountain Buggies
- connects to your buggy frame using removable connectors (included)
- suitable for use with your buggy's sun or storm cover
- suitable for use with Mountain Buggy seat liners and sleeping bag
- safety tested for a baby up to 9kg / 20lbs with head & neck control
face to face
Written by: Sierra
01 Jul 20134/5
Just received our face-to-face attachment for our Urban Jungle buggy. We took one spin around the block and I immediately noticed that there is no comfy strap cover like there is with the front facing seat. I guess I'll try to make one, as the straps hit right near baby's ears and don't seem all that comfy... Other than that, love the placement on the stroller- baby can see much more of what's going on than in her car seat. A nice transition before the front facing seat.
Written by: Conabeare4/5
I love the face to face seat, it makes all the difference being able to interact with my little boy. He grew out of his carrycot at 4 months, and I've been using the seat since then, and he's now 9 months. Admittedly the straps are now only fitting around his leg area, as they're quite small and my boy is big. But he's still comfortable and secure, plus I have my eye on him the whole time, which is the whole point. I only wish the made one bigger for when he gets older.
Your review has been sent for 'review'!