Cosmopolitan is a new breed of Mountain Buggy carefully created to deliver a smooth and stylish 4-wheel drive that stays true to the Mountain Buggy DNA of maneuverability, durability, functionality, and adaptability. Cosmopolitan offers flexibility and freedom for your family by incorporating a 3-mode seat to suit your lifestyle and allow you to live a life without limit.
stand out features:
- 3-mode convertible seat: forward facing, rear facing and lie-flat
- luxury denim exterior fabric with soft, cotton-like interior
- lightweight - 26 lbs
- 25" width
- all around suspension built into rear wheel hub and front wheels
- outstanding curb pop! Cleverly engineered with perfect weight distribution for effortless curb hopping around the city
- puncture-proof aerotech tires
- easy lock-straight or swivel front wheels at the push of a button
- drop fold with automatic frame lock
- compact stand fold for storage in tight spaces - keeps fabric off the ground
- padded tailfree harness - no excess tail straps
- extra large sun canopy with zip mesh extension and silent peek-a-boo flap
- roomy gear tray with 22 lb weight capacity
- fuss free fixed handle height
- foot pedal park brake
- 'gate' opening bumper bar - easy in and out for your child
- suitable for newborn to 4 years, or maximum weight limit of 44 lbs
- compatible with freerider stroller board
- compatible with car seats using cosmopolitan car seat adapters
It's simply beautiful
Written by: Melanie4/5
I'm absolutely in love with the cosmopolitan. The style first caught my eye and I had to have it. It great for around the shops, and going off the path to grassy and gravelly areas. The seat is really easy to take off and put into the different modes. The fold is a simple process and intuitive. It's a bit bigger than I expected but the style and function of it makes up for it. It's a good quality buggy that can handle more than you'd expect. It's a real MB - only more pretty.
wonderful stroller, worth every penny!
Written by: Jenn S.4/5
We received this stroller after owning several others, and prefer this one by far! It maneuvers incredibly smoothly (you can even operate it with just one hand, which is not something any of our other strollers can do). It is very attractive -- we get compliments on it all the time. We also really love the fact that we could use it with our infant son right away due to the lie flat feature, and that it is SO easy to switch it to another mode quickly and easily!
Your review has been sent for 'review'!