Introducing duet, the compact side-by-side Mountain Buggy. Cleverly designed and engineered at just 63cm slim at the wheel base, duet is no wider than a single buggy!
The duet is very easy to manoeuvre, has a one hand-fast fold, that free-stands, and is the perfect convertible buggy for first time parents; transforming to a single with the additional accessory – joey. The duet can also take dual travel systems or dual carrycots making it the perfect buggy for twins!
stand out features:
- ultra slim twin buggy frame 63cm / 25in - same width as a single buggy!
- one hand fast fold mechanism - that stands when folded
- weight - 15.5kg / 34lb
- outstanding kerb pop! Navigate city terrain with ease
- automatic frame lock - an instant click when folding
- tailfree harness - clever & tidy with no excess tail straps
- 'gate opening' bumper bar for easier access in & out of the main seat
- zip seat fabric, on and off the buggy frame
- quick release wheels for a more compact pack down
- compact fold (without wheels): height - 96cm / 38in, depth - 32cm / 12.5in
- takes 1 or 2 car seats using duet car seat adaptors
- takes 1 or 2 of the NEW duet carrycot plus
- suitable for use as a single buggy, with the NEW joey tote bag
- suitable for newborn to 4 years, twins or siblings
- maximum individual seat load - 18kg / 39.5lbs (combined seat load - 36kg / 79lb)
- quick twist and slide seat harness adjustment
- large, individual sunhoods with flick out sun visors for additional protection - UPF 50+ sun protection
- 2-mode front wheels - fixed straight or swivel
- comfortable strolling for any height and stride with adjustable handle
- includes bumper bar and bottle holder