Flexibility and freedom in one luxury stroller seat
stand out features:
- 3-mode convertible seat: forward facing, rear facing and lie-flat
- luxury denim exterior fabric with soft, cotton-like interior
- lightweight - 11.9kg / 26lb
- 64cm / 25" width
- all round suspension built into rear wheel hub and front wheels
- outstanding kerb pop! Cleverly engineered with perfect weight distribution for breezy kerb hopping around the city
- puncture-proof aerotech tires
- easy lock-straight or swivel front wheels at the push of a button
- drop fold with automatic frame lock
- compact stand fold for storage in tight spaces - keeps fabric off the ground
- padded tailfree harness - no excess tail straps
- extra large sun canopy with zip mesh extension and silent peek-a-boo flap
- roomy gear tray with 10kg weight capacity
- fuss free fixed handle height
- foot pedal park brake
- 'gate' opening bumper bar - easy in and out for your child
- suitable for newborn to 4 years, or maximum weight limit of 20kg
- compatible with freerider stroller board
- compatible with car seats using cosmopolitan car seat adaptors
Written by: Wendy
We decided to upgrade to the Cosmopolitan after having used a hand-me-down Urban with our 1st baby. We loved our Urban, but wow! The Cosmopolitan was just as good in terms of manuevrability (something the Urban is famous for), but I felt a million bucks pushing this thing. We'll keep our Urban for off-roading, but the Cosmopolitan is my new stroller of choice!
It's simply beautiful
Written by: Melanie
I'm absolutely in love with the cosmopolitan. The style first caught my eye and I had to have it. It great for around the shops, and going off the path to grassy and gravelly areas. The seat is really easy to take off and put into the different modes. The fold is a simple process and intuitive. It's a bit bigger than I expected but the style and function of it makes up for it. It's a good quality buggy that can handle more than you'd expect. It's a real MB - only more pretty.
wonderful stroller, worth every penny!
Written by: Jenn S.
We received this stroller after owning several others, and prefer this one by far! It maneuvers incredibly smoothly (you can even operate it with just one hand, which is not something any of our other strollers can do). It is very attractive -- we get compliments on it all the time. We also really love the fact that we could use it with our infant son right away due to the lie flat feature, and that it is SO easy to switch it to another mode quickly and easily!
Amazing except for winter
Written by: Montrealermom
I love it, easy to use even with public transport, very versatile, rides great in all terrain except winter. I live in the city and this stroller does no ride over “slush” at all. Even at 1 cm all the snow piles up on the two front wheels which makes it impossible to stroll. But I’ll carry the tike during winter or wait for days where the side walk is clear. Purchased this for all terrain, but will make due with what we have, not in budget to buy another.
Your review has been sent for 'review'!