Rouler jeunesse. Roulez en toute liberté. De la poussette à la trotinette, quel fun!
" Quel bon produit! Mon fils aîné aime surfer sur le freerider tandis que sa petite sœur se prélasse dans sa urban jungle! " Sam détenteur d´une planche à roulette
les caractéristiques principales :
- attacher via un connecteur (vendu séparément) qui se fixe à l'essieu arrière de la poussette
- le connecteur 1 est compatibleavec les modèles actuels cosmopolitan, MB mini, swift, urban jungle, terrain, +one, duo et duet buggies, ainsi que les modèles pré-2010 avec le roue arrière pivante inclus swift, urban, urban elite, double urban and double urban elite
- le connecteur 2 est compatible avec la Mountain Buggy nano, phil&teds dash (2015+), voyager, navigator, dot, vibe (2014+), verve, s4, classic, sport, explorer and hammerhead , Bugaboo Cameleon, BOB Revolution (n´est pas compatible avec les versions CE), Britax StriderPLUS and Easywalker Duo
- le connecteur 3 est compatible avec Baby Jogger City Mini (n´est pas compatible avec City Select niCity Mini GT)
- bouton de déverrouillage rapide qui attache et détache la planche à roulettes du connecteur
- le connecteur peut être placé n'importe où sur l'essieu arrière selon la préférence du conducteur
- en mode 2 roues arrières pivotantes pour utliser la planche à roulette fixé sur la poussette qui peut être conduite dans tous les sens
- frein au niveau de la roue arrière pour l'utiliser en mode planche à roulette
- poignée rembourrée -surface antidérapante sur la partie supérieure
- clip situé sur le guidon qui peut être enlevé pour plier la planche à roulettes à l'arrière de la poussette
- bouton à attacher à la planche à roulette à l´arrière de la poussette pour son bon fonctionnement
- charge maximale acceptée 20kg
Written by: dlneplus
I got this scooter so my 4-year old could jump on it on the back of my mountain buggy stroller while walking to school, or going to the mall. It has worked excellently for both purposes. Son also likes it for just scooting around. Wheels and ball bearings are high quality, leading to a smooth, fast ride. Like that there are two wheels in the front, which has helped son learn to scoot without fussing too much about balance.
Written by: JennaKaren
I've mainly used this as just the stroller attachment as my son prefers his bike to riding a scooter. However, it works very well as a stroller attachment. It makes the stroller harder to push, but I think that would be the same for any similar product.
It is easy to attach and it is great that you can flip it up and store if upright if you are not using it. My son loves looking at his little brother as he is on his scooter!
We use it with our Terrain, and my husband had to adjust the brake so that our son could stand upright between the stroller handles and frame. Otherwise he was constantly getting bashed in the head with the brake.
Overall, works well when I have the inevitable tantrums and refusal to walk!
Written by: Holly
My adapter was missing a piece when it arrived , I requested a new adapter but was sent the piece instead. It was difficult to fix the adapter and I was worried it would break easily. However, it was a lifesaver on my Disney trip for my rather small six year old on the back of our BOB. My two year old also rode easily. I had at least tweety people stop me to ask about it at the park. We can't fold our stroller with the board on, but it's worth the hassle for long days.
My grandson loves it!
Written by: Jobrie1
This is great for the long walks to pre- school as he hops on the scooter when he is tired. Downside is that when he stands he is either inside the handle or the safety handle is in his way if he leans outside. The position for pushing the buggy takes a little getting used to but we are still glad we bought it!
A great product!
Written by: HGlenn
I bought one of these to go on a Mountain Buggy Duet because I'm a Childminder who regularly transports several children of different ages and this board gives me more options. It is easy to attach to the pram although as it's quite long I think that on a single pram it might make pushing a little awkward, I have it attached to one side of the double pram frame so that I can walk to the left of it so it works really well. It unclips easily to make it into a scooter and that has proved very popular with all the children. As a scooter it's not too easy to steer but the children have soon got the hang of that.
It's a good quality product which I would recommend although that is for use on a double pram, it might not be so great on a single pram because it's quite big but it's definitely worth a try.
Written by: NZdad
My girl loves it. Always wants to go for walks. Great way to keep her happy on those long walks. Took a bit of time to set up the connector but definitely worth the wait!
Written by: Misty
My 2 year old loves this .It is great as it teaches them co-ordination as they use their sense of balance and spatial awareness
Your review has been sent for 'review'!