forward facing, forward thinking child car seat innovation
stand out features:
- safeguard passive harness - offering an alternative to the traditional 5 point safety harness
- forward facing - keep an eye on them watching you
- offers 5 height positions to grow with your child
- expandable high impact side wings made from EPS foam
- installs intuitively using your vehicle seat belt
- built in, optional ISOfix installation system
- seat recline and base angle adjustment
- wipe clean fabric for easy maintenance
- safety tested for a child weighing 9-36kg
"It's a car seat.. IT'S A HAVEN!" - Ellie, 2.5 years
Written by: Ahenrynz
I am very for extended rear facing but always wanted to have a bit more interaction with Miss 2 as we have long commutes daily.
I feel really at ease travelling with Ellie forward facing in the Haven, we really enjoy our trips in to town. The shield is quick and easy to install and there is no mucking around trying to tuck little arms into harnesses (or battling to untangle them from a sleeping child!)
The name of the seat instantly stuck with two year old Ellie and now every seat is a Haven!
Snug and secure
Written by: Mel
I purchased a haven and think its a fantastic car seat. The technology and science behind the safeguard really made sense to me. As soon as I tried my 2 year old in it, I was sold on its safety. It holds him snug and secure, and the high sides have a cocooned effect. There is no way he can wiggle out of this like kids do with a harness. My son loves sitting in it and the safeguard is the perfect height for him to rest his arms on. I'd recommend this car seat to my friends.
Your review has been sent for 'review'!