stand out features:
- one base, two fabric sets, three parent facing options
- easily switch fabrics from lie flat to parent facing seat
- newborn to 15kg / 33lbs (more stand out features below)
*NB if intending to use two carrycot plus please order the additional duet left clip (free of charge)
FREE shipping on all orders over € 200,00
Wonderful for my newborn
Written by: Immi92
24 sep 20174/5
I bought this to go with my Duet for my newborn son, he was born 5 weeks premature and is quite small. The carrycot as a bassinet is wonderful, it is fairly slim but this makes it nice and cosy! My son sleeps amazing well in it while we are out for walks and even when we go out to eat etc. I am so happy that it converts into a parent facing seat, and I don't like the idea not being able to see him until he is closer to one year of age. I am so happy I purchased this!
Not thought through
Written by: JamesA
15 aug 20170/5
Like all mountain buggy stuff, I found the instructions left a lot to be desired. Once complete the big issue is the flimsiness of the hood, which I find is almost impossible to keep up and attached to the cot simultaneously. Also, the rain sheet does not appear to fit in this configuration.
Perfect for our twins
Written by: Lozza h
06 aug 20174/5
We bought the duet buggy for our twins and the carrycots gave us the option to have them side by side. No other cot would have fitted our doorways.
The carrycots are slim but for our 5lb babies they are massive!
Great quality. Very happy.
Not worth the money
Written by: oibouiy
08 jul 20171/5
I don't often feel compelled to review, but this product has really disappointed. I was expecting much better quality for the high price that is charged.
- Nice colour
- good amount of insulation
- good delivery
- Assembly was frustrating, to say the least. The included instructions were useless and poorly printed. Online videos helped
- The blue hood and cot cover are not attached in any substantial way. Would personally have preferred zip or popper to the velcro/elastic
- The biggest annoyance for me is that there is no way to switch easily between the incline and flat setup without having to take the whole cot apart
Overall, I had higher hopes for this product and I don't feel it delivered. My advice would be to avoid unless you feel is absolutely necessary.
Carrycot plus for duet
Written by: Mouse
13 jun 20174/5
I bought this in year of the rooster for my new baby and to match her sisters parent facing seat on the duet and love it, my baby is so content and loves been in the carrycot.
Your review has been sent for 'review'!